Focused on technological up-gradation, dynamism and innovation, we are moving ahead by maintaining timeliness in delivering a wide gamut of Ridge Ventilators. These ventilators are perfect for environments such as factories, as it exchanges the air between the inside and the outside, allowing for coolness and fresh air. The offered ventilators are manufactured using high-grade raw material and contemporary technology. We assure our clients that our ventilators are quality tested on predefined parameters, in order to meet industry standards. Apart from this, our prestigious clients can avail these ventilators, as per their needs, at highly competitive price.
- Sturdy construction
- High performance
- Enhanced durability
- Systems using natural ventilation should be designed for effective ventilation regardless of wind direction. There must be adequate ventilation when the wind does not come from the prevailing direction.
- Inlet openings should not be obstructed by buildings, trees, signboards, or indoor partitions.
- Greatest flow per unit area of total opening is obtained by using inlet and outlet openings of nearly equal areas. If there is a difference in size, the lower opening should be slightly larger.
- Two openings on opposite sides of a space will tend to increase the ventilation flow. If the openings are at the same level and near the ceiling, much of the flow may bypass the occupied level and be ineffective in diluting Contaminant’s at the occupied level.
- There must be vertical distance between openings for temperature difference to produce natural ventilation the greater the vertical distance, the greater the ventilation.